Pages

Friday 11 May 2012

Here are some kinda old pictures of when I had a real crappy day and my friends brought me back to smiling Lyra. ^w^

 Nina and Alyze, we bought ice cream with cookie flavour and Anton Berg chocolate. You're so awesome! /(^w^)/
 That evening I came back to the school and felt mighty tired and damaged, Alyze gave me Capri-sonne and Ritter Sport chocolate. I just felt loved.
Nina cheering us all up with her awesome beard made of marcipan bread. >8D

















 (Because I often hide myself, so here I am!!) 
Take care my beautiful homosapiens!! :3

2 comments:

  1. ...Because I said I would give you a comment if you really posted this. xD

    Hey, you! Yeah, you! Alyze here. O(≧∇≦)O

    I'm glad we got you to smile.
    You're awesome too Lyra, and you said you didn't need any of that Capri-sonne and Ritter Sport chocolate, so of course I had to give you some.
    〜( ̄△ ̄〜)

    ...I-It's not like I l-like you or anything! BAKA!!!
    (,,#゚Д゚):∴;'・,;`:ゴルァ!!

    (Do you really remember everything I say? ∑(O_O;)Shock!!)

    ~Alyze

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad we cheered you up! <3 I like the small sentence you wrote about Alyze giving you Capri-sonne and Ritter Sport.."I just feel loved"...aww :)

    Also. That last picture of me is so attractive I just came.

    ReplyDelete