Pages

Saturday 7 July 2012

Garden of Eve



 This is pictures from around my house, which I've edited in Photoshop, to make them more... supernatural.
I don't know why, I think about The Garden of Eve, when I see these pictures.
When I was done with the editing, I really wanted to write a short story, just so it could be fitted under this name.
Sadly I'm not feeling for writing in the time. I have too much birthday on my mind. Hehe..
I promise, if I write ANYTHING about.. anything.. I'll post it here, in English and you'll be allowed to be happy, by the "crappy" art I've put up. No.. It'll hopefully be good. Otherviwes I wouldn't share it with you~!
Well then.. I'll leave, I'm going to do something for my Grandmother, can't recall the name, but.. yeah.. ^w^


 - Ciao



No comments:

Post a Comment