Pages

Sunday 9 December 2012

The reason I use omegle

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You and the stranger both like Yaoi.
You: Hi.
You: I think we should sit and eat cake. Do you agree?
Stranger: oh indeed
Stranger: I shall bring the tea and coffee
You: Would you like tea or coffee? I even have a little hot chocolate, if you're lucky.
You: Oh. Why thank you, that's so nice.
You: I've made some scones.
Stranger: coffee shall do it for me. a scone would go delightfully with that
Stranger: shall I pull your chair our?
Stranger: out*
You: No need for that, I can do that my self. But thank you for your kindness.
Stranger: *sip* so my good fellow. what brings you to this side of omegle?
You: Oh, just boredom and math I can't solve. So I thought, why not a have talk with someone smart. And you? *sips tea*
Stranger: ah, just a lazy Sunday. I have no more need for math in adult world so I enjoy wasting my time here on my days off.
You: I'm rather jealous of you, being able not to do math. It's a bother for many pupils, such as me.
Stranger: what level of education have you already acquired?
You: I'm in 10th grade, last aquired before I go off to gym or what most people in the US or England call High School.
Stranger: ah so you're about 16?
You: Yes, I'm 16.
Stranger: im 23 so you got lucky finding someone smart here.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.
or switch to video
(Settings)

No comments:

Post a Comment