Pages

Monday 8 October 2012

Hair model~

I've been standing as a hair model, or actually.. I've been sitting in endless hours, waiting for the customers to arrive, before us models could get in on the stage. It was fun though. ^^
And yes, this is the only picture I got. You can either like it or not.






And I've been carving a pumpkin out yesterday, so I could enter a competition. Very nice.. But I don't really know about the quality of it. You can't see the screws in it, which made it so much more bloody. >.>
I had fun making this, and I don't really care if I win or not. But I want to win, otherwise I wouldn't have used an hour or two making it.

1 comment:

  1. You did get a picture O(≧∇≦)O
    It's nice. You look pretty, but isn't your hair usually like that though?

    Also, the pumpkin! So much better now. I like all the bloodyness xD
    I hope you win (・∀・)

    ~Your friend Alyze \(○^ω^○)/

    ReplyDelete