Pages

Monday 15 October 2012

Pizza for breakfeast

I've got pizza this morning, because yesterday's supper were pizza. I like cold pizza in the morning, more than I like it warm. It's freaking amazing.. Ever tasted it? Try! It's godlike.. But I don't really think was the reason for this blog post - I .. again .. felt like an update, so I guess this would mean to give you one.
I'm with Alyze, freakish little Alyze, there likes a racoon eating a cat (she insist they are hugging, but I don't think they are). And it's nice, we're just sitting and chilling, maybe going to do some homework this evening or tomorrow were we are home alone. Wahaha. Gonna be nice, I guess.
I've bought Plant vs. Zombies for the mobile, it's a great game and I think you should check it out (if you haven't). It's crazy and I love playing it, though I don't quite like the Disco Zombie, who I named Disco Stuve and I have no clue why he has gotten such an awful name like that. I'm supposed to be good with names.
Here's a Pon & Zi picture, just to resemble how much people are around me when it rains. It rains a lot these days in Denmark, so anyone tend to be really careful with me always having an umbrella and it's okay, but.. seriously? I'm 16 now, I should be able to take a bit care of myself even though I hate walking around with an umbrella.
I hope you guys will have a good day. I'm off to a doctors appointment soon, so I'll stop writing and call it a day. Happy day!
And blessed be.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I don't think there's anyone who hasn't eaten cold pizza before, your silly head x3
    Also, I'M NOT LITTLE!!! (,,#゚Д゚):∴;'・,;`:ゴルァ!! And that racoon were actually hugging the cat! -3-
    You are mistaken. Homework's never nice. Dunno where you got that idea O.o But yeah, it is nice. I love when you can just sit with a friend, not talking, just sitting there on two seperate computers O(≧∇≦)O
    Disco Stuve? Really? REALLY?!? I'll never get you -_-
    Who cares if you're sixteen. We love you! That's why. It has nothing to do with whether you can take care of yourself or not. Σ(゚∀´(┗┐ヽ(・∀・ )
    LYRA! I'M LONELY! DON'T LEAVE ME!!! NO, COME BACK! (I'm writing this as you close the front door) You know, an apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed. Maybe you should try that. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆

    ReplyDelete