Pages

Sunday 26 August 2012

Funniest convo ever!

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You and the stranger both like Writing.
Stranger: yumm
You: What?
Stranger: i bet u taste so good
You: Well, vampyre blood shouldn't be good. In fact, it should taste rotten?
Stranger: ur a vampire?
You: Yes.
Stranger: ur hott
You: I'm not a chili. I'm merely beautiful.
Stranger: id fuck you silly
You: Well, luckily I'm not a human, so I do not feel the need of having sex.
Stranger: uve never played with urelf?
You: No. I have no sexual interest.
Stranger: u need to get fucked
Stranger: thats the prob
You: I don't have the urge.
You: Sex doesn't make anything good
You: It just gives a bunch of humans broken hearts.
Stranger: yea but its funn
You: No. It's merely because you want to breed.
Stranger: .....which makes it fun
You: So you want to overpopulate the world even more, just to breed for fun? And you think I'm weird?
You: Gosh.. humans..
Stranger: would u ever let a guy cum in your mouth
You: Wouldn't even let a guy's penis touch me. It'd be filthy.
Stranger: u dont like penises huh
You: I don't nok like anything sexual.
You: I'm asexual, and if you do not understand that, you're merely a silly dumb human.
Stranger: but u wear makeup thats a massive contradiction
You: Makeup is to bring out the eyes. I does not need to get laid.
You: To weat makeup isn't because you're in lack of sexual touch or stuff like that. It's simple to feel yourself comfortable.

4 comments:

  1. Haha. Oh my god, Lyra!!! ROTFLMAO - Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off xD

    "You: So you want to overpopulate the world even more, just to breed for fun? And you think I'm weird?
    You: Gosh.. humans.."

    ... I just fell off my chair.

    Your "asexual" self makes me laugh ^.~

    ~Alyze

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like her myself. xD - I just prefer being lesbian me, so I can be true to myself. ^w^ - But I'm cute~!

      Delete
    2. Whatcha mean by "true". I thought you were bi~
      (^_-) ~wink☆

      Delete
    3. I don't know, I'm just everything. OWO

      Delete