Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2012

It's been a while

Hello my pretty followers (sounding creepy) I've been away for a while, starting at a new school at Tjele, with loads of new friends, but.. you know the feeling? Not fitting in, being the odd one out, just having a few "close" friends in arounds. I mainly talk to the others from school, there went here last year, but.. also a few "new"comers.
I wish you could see what I see, this year, people aren't as openminded, as last year, were everything was accepted as weird, 'cause all were! This year .. well.. People are nice, but, they think we got to be a NORMAL school and I don't like that. We need to be a family, a bond. Nothing will break it, even if we'll lose, there will just be laugther. People er too competive this year. Like everything is about winning against the eachothers houses. I'm not the type there like being in a battle against others. I want everything nice and fun. We need to laugh at the mistakes as fun, not as the others, there laughs 'cause we lost.
But.. I think I'll survive. For now.

2 comments:

  1. You ARE creepy Lyra! Good to see you on creepers side xD

    On another note ...
    I'm sorry to hear that T.T
    Kinda feel the same way about my new school actually. Everything has to be normal and boring, and people aren't openminded to difference at all ...
    But try to see the bright side of things. That's what I do ...

    On another ANOTHER note xD ...
    Still working on the letter to you. I got chocolate though x3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am I creepy? O.O
      Aww.. It's okay, I try and keep positive here. <3
      YOU HAVE TO! OTHERWIVES YOU DIE D:

      Yay. Thanks. <3

      Delete