Pages

Thursday 30 August 2012

Old pictures and stories

When I was this age, it was the last christmas with my grandpa. I sometimes wonders if I ever gonna let him properly go. I know I will, but when you look back and you see that he actually was the only friend you had. It hurts, I know what he did was not him, but the illness.
I remember this christmas very much. My aunt Sara, did my hair, my mom sewed the dress and it was just perfect. Loveable.


I think I've been around twelve here, going to some sort of weird party in the neighbourhood. With my old school, it wasn't really fun, just me being alone. Yet I was the prettiest.





































My nonfirmation, I was looking natural, just like me. But I just realized, that on my arm, you can see new scars. Red. They are not noticable anymore.





I was happy as child, in my teens I've bumped some roads I don't want to go back to, not now, not ever. I hope for anyone, that one day, they'll get to the brighter side.
I might just got it for some time, but atleast I know I can feel you.
I want you to take care of youself.<3


























3 comments:

  1. You are so cute!!! I like seeing your hair differences BTW. :3

    Those scars doesn't matter. You don't do it anymore. Like you said: "They are not noticable anymore"... But you probably already know that. xD

    Also, your hair has gotten quite long since I saw you last, hasn't it? I like it. \(○^ω^○)/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No darling, it hasn't. The last picture is maybe two years old. xD

      Delete