Pages

Saturday 22 September 2012

Gender?

Being here, in the world (we talk in general), it can be difficult, to be male and female. Women are jugded by their body, yes, and bigger breasts, is apparently best. I've hate mine and I'm not allowed to buy a chest binder, and I really want one. Though I want one, I do not wish for my sister to buy one. It'd be a shame, if she used money on me (I think I've used over thousand of DKKR on her), so I understand why she want to do the same for me. I just don't want her to do it, 'cause mom wouldn't allow me to wear it.
I often wonders, if I'm a transvestite, but I don't really feel like a boy that way. I prefer looking like one, but it's kinda hard, when your own mom is against it.I have a hard time, being me when I face these challenges, because I can't even buy boys clothes, without her, judging it down to a level, where it ends mysteriously gone. I have one pair of pants I want to use, because they are guy trousers. So.. I don't need to say more right? 
And such things as a bra.. I don't wear anymore, because I don't feel the need to, when I just get "larger" breasts by this little thingy. Though I got something like a sports bra, but.. it's not the same, as getting them totally away - like a binder does. 
I wish I could close my eyes and I could fly away, in a little sky and see who I am, in a different world. If I'm a boy or a girl. Am I transvestite or happy with my looks? Who would I be? 'Cause in the end.. Who is Lyra?

I don't know what I'm gonna say.. I'll just post this picture, because I thought it was hilarious. 


No comments:

Post a Comment