Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Religion and differentices

Now that I'm attending a Christian school, it doesn't mean I believe at their beliefs, yet I won't pin them down, just because I'm not Christian. For me it doesn't matter what religion you have, as long as you don't try and shove it up my ass.
In Denmark I think religion is a "big" problem. They say we're open minded about people being different, yet they still doesn't understand why I'm walking around calling my self a witch ('cause that not normal behaviour!) and wearing stuff only "attentionseekers" wear. What I wear on a daily basis, is not because I need attention, it's just the way I dress. As all normal human beings I wear something as shocking as shoes, socks and UNDERWEAR! Bam.. doesn't that surprise you? I can be THAT normal? Sorry.. this is just my way of telling you, there's no reason why not wearing baggy clothes and such. It doesn't mean you're seeking attention, it means you're trying to find yourself.
I'd like to show you guys a picture of me when I was around 13 and then now. I found myself and I don't regret doing this and looking like I did.

(Warning, pictures are taken with a BAD camera, from when I was younger)

My eyes are filled with black, my hair is orange and I'm wearing a leather jacket (I still wears the jacket)














And then there's now. Black haired, pretty normal make up, still different and my own. I just think I look quite normal at his picture, but it doesn't matter.









And this is from a girl, there is wiccan and still LOVES science and such stuff. I'm not going to be something everyone is. I want to be a Dermatology and study at Oxford. Yes, I have dreams, maybe I won't reach them, but at least I dare to try, until it's too late, to be what I wanna be.

Keep dreaming, and don't stop believing in yourself. No one is going to tell you to do otherwise. Stay strong and positive.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Lyra! You make me laugh with your sacasm xD

    How's the new school? Is it better than Tjele? ^^ It sounds like you're doing a LOT better.

    Also, I'm actually beginning to LOVE your hair xD

    I miss you...

    ~Alyze

    ReplyDelete